Instructions To Use This Blog:
Play with the objects and shift them around the blog, according to your own preference.
Objects that can be shifted:

The chapter has begun.
Oh well, might as well yak bout todae…phy p1 was quite cool!...not much diff in completing the paper, but I noticing dat dere is a relatively small no. of Ds in my ans…dun ask me y, cos I also dun have a reason y dat is so…but dis is whr the ordeal is OVER….
…and the 23 daes of celebration begins!...all the way to NS, dat is…I'm hopin for a fruitful 22 daes before I leave for NS…so here goes: Day 1…went for a brief lookout for dat perfect prom nite dress…went wid eddie, rajesh, funan, Humphrey and GW…dat is not before we celebrate eddie's b'dae first…the cake was kinda wasted cos everyone ate their breakfast wad…dat time I ate hotcakes and sausage at mac…in the end, when viknesh and prem bought the cake for eddie (who ate only the fruits on top of the cake for health sake…), not a lot of fellas ate the vake, all too full, except funan who ate 2 slices of the cake…in the end, we all juz toss the cake on the table and set off towards orchard (wid eddie hopin dat we can catch the zha bo who r roamin the area as well…but dats quite impossible, btw…)…
Besides dat tour to search dat ideal dress (eddie is investin for a new hairstyle, rajesh hopin to get a new scarf, humphrey goin pink…), we also caught dat movie called 'Stardust'…errrgh, very weird start and very weird endin, but the parts in btw is very pleasing…not a very bad adv for a movie, so I can grant a 3.85 out of 5 for such a movie…oh, the orchard cineleisure is still as freakin' crowded as usual…lots of JC students roamin the place lor…the place as still as confusin…sigh…
Well, plans for 2moro will b a tour round CWP for a cheaper outfit (chk out dat $1600 suit in takishimaya!!!)…and maybe the dae after, roam the city again for another outfit or 2…on the pipeline, badminton trainin (speakin of which, I will b needin a lighter racket…my one's becoming way too heavy to use at all…) and some time wid my beloved 4e1 gang…I really hopin dat dis time round, I not goin to thrash up my gd short hols…=P