Instructions To Use This Blog:
Play with the objects and shift them around the blog, according to your own preference.
Objects that can be shifted:

The chapter has begun.
K!!!...i had enough…!
Can say buay tahan aweddy…the bloggin 'drought' is takin too much outta me and since deres only Chem and Phy P1 to go, I might as well call dis A lv ass. DONE….muahaha, so far, not a bad feelin…oh well, welcome bk, ZQ, me thks u r quite badly missed…I got a world worth of catchin up to do…
So y the return?...me still testin dis new Office 07…they sae they give u the ability to blog frm Words…so gonna try to give a go at dis one…shd b workin lor anyway…well, so wad has been happenin since the dae I left dat blog for dead??...hmm…I goin to NS VERI SOON…13/12/07…makin me one of the earliest IJC students to make it to tekong, and the earliest in 12G ba…I also got enlisted under Facebk…u will find me under the name Ong…will b tunin up the blog soon for new changes…
A lv have been (dare to sae…) quite a nice walk…I got gd feelin bout Phy, Maths and GP so far out…but I feelin kinda thrashed out by Chem P2…can't believe deres so much I yet to noe…but all in the qn paper!!!...oh well, over means over, dosen pay to grumble bout bout anyway…wad bout Econs…hmm, not too bad, If only can finish off dat freakin last qn in time…but me thks I wrote too much, so kinda lost outta time to finish the job…sad…but now, we left onli Phy and Chem…wonderful,wonderful, the exams gonna b over soon…but me thks I celebrate abit too SOON liao…I still got NS!!...sian…
A brief recollection ba: I attended 2 b'daes on the same dae, taupoked 3 ppl in one morning (dats Patrick, vik and GW) and sat through numerous studyin periods bk at my studyin HQ, the wdlands lib…yeah, I b returnin dere dis wk-end to whack up some Phy P1 lor…but I quite relaxed le…I now pretty anticipatin dis one final occasion before my final 21 daes after the A lv runs out…Prom NIte!...woohoohoo, haven been glammed up before, shd b an eye-feast, food galore…etc,etc,etc…I nvr been to Prom NIte, might b my 1st and last lor…muz make dis a memorable one also…(hint,hint)
K, nough yakin for now, now gonna slump off…and yeah, dat timer…tickin, tickin…sigh, dat can run faster, can it…?