Instructions To Use This Blog:
Play with the objects and shift them around the blog, according to your own preference.
Objects that can be shifted:

The chapter has begun.
Day 6: quite a nite dat was…I spent the early 1st hr of the dae yakkin to 4 ppl online!...dats cool, meanin dat I had beaten my prev record of 2 convo at one shot!...well, spendin dat time yakkin to prem, lor mee, Lenard and nadzir…but yeah, dat sapped alot of my mental lot, and I kinda KO'ed by the end of it all…but dats how one nite got spent…
Bout the dae…went wid lor mee and YQ first for some walk round the city…but some weird places YQ had brought us!...hes like a person sick to his core bout LAN gamin, so well, loves to bring us to LAN centres, including dat 'ulu-like' shop near the Paradize Shoppin Mall (or something…)…well, both lor mee and I got creeps naturally, and kindly turned down dat awesome-lookin deal…instead, the trio juz played some games at some arcade in Plaza Sing…speakin of which, I dun really expect the Star Factory (the arcade in my hometown…) to b in the city…nor did I thk dat I wasn't dat lousy at shootin games after all...i managed to help lor mee get past Stage 1 of Time Crisis 2…perhaps its dat Virtual Cop 2 blood dat still flows for so long since I last played it like ages ago lor…but hey, dat was seriously some nice job lor…(grin)…oh, the arcade still too much for my ears sia, buay tahan as usual…lor mee tried to vs YQ in a fightin game also, but lor mee got KO'ed in a matter of a minute, losin quickly dat dollar he chipped in to play dat game…now dats really sad…hahaha…
Lor mee claimed dat ytd he got 'sick' of CS, but frm todae, dat dosen sound apparently so leh…in fact, the whole of lunch like used to get CS, but poor wireless internet will not grant him such priviledges lor, lol…so in the end, he nvr get wad he wan…haha…
Also spent a few moments in funan IT mall (wid relatively notin to lk round…except playin frantically wid dat circular chocolate box I bought a couple daes ago…)…notin on the shelves of the mall for now…I dun expect dat to happen any sooner anyway…den, a mysterious call came to my phone…got a surprise invite frm roach to go shoppin in orchard…well, kinda in a dilemma den, but since lor mee was so occupied wid YQ den, I left the duo and set off on the other half of the dae lor…
Met the 12d gang bout some moments later…after waitin at the wrg mrt terminal for 8min, rushin down the wrg escalator while catchin the jurong east train and endin up waitin for another 5 min…well, dat kinda sux, but not long…instead, the gang went to Lucky Plaza, cos I got the opp to show off abit of my 'magnificent' skills…how do u rate a flyin opener?...or countless misses of the cues on the balls leh?...sux lah, but k lor, we all play like 3 or 4 games, so not really an issue anyway…
If u r goin to orchard soon, u might also wanna chk out dat child performer on the streets…not bad leh, he played wid some drums, lks like some 3 or 4 yr o kid…quite talented, if u ask me…u shd c dat HUGE crowd crowdin round the kid…widout donatin to the poor donation box sittin in the middle of the crowd…lol…
Dinner was at dis Central restaurant in taka…claimed to have some HK cuisine…not really convinced on dat part, but hell, hungry liao, so juz ordered dat chicken chop instant noodle (OMG!!...hahaha)…besides dat ridiculously SALTY soup and preserved veg in my soup, all was quite tasty…especially dat chicken chop…den tk some time to walk down the streets of Orchard rd snappin sceneries (sadsly ruined by roach repeatedly flashin at my cam…hahahahahahaha…)…
Irene was the last fella to arrive and heck, wid-out botherin to shop, we juz zhao home…talk bout a tour round the mrt circuit…on the way bk, I woke up frm my short nap and saw her migglin wid some little toodler…but in the end, for some reason I dunno, he juz burst into tears…lol, the mother of dat toodler juz shook her heada and sighed lor…
Dats all for the dae liao…I now workin on some fightin game dat I have been anticipatin for some time le…dats like 6 mths u noe…oh yeah, not to mentioned beat by a helluva adv…
2 DAYS TO P NITE...!!!