Instructions To Use This Blog:
Play with the objects and shift them around the blog, according to your own preference.
Objects that can be shifted:

The chapter has begun.
Day 5: short dae here…didn't went for game of badminton wid bro…ended up travellin BACK to CWP again…c'mon lah, 3rd dae in a row…dad and I got a quabble again on which colors lks the best for my P nite outfit…deciding dat a homogenous color not gd lkin at all (when in the first place, hes the dat has the final sae dat a 1-color outfit lks cool…), he rushed bk to cwp for another round of swappin…and dis time, I called the shots…not dat I powerless, but dads usually unstoppable in his demands…(sigh..)…well, I chose a better-lookin color, but the multi-fxnal coat remains…yeah, can't bear to part wid its adaptive designs anyway…oh yeah, lost the pants as well, could do wid a gd bit of recycling lor…
I haven gone out for awhile…I returnin to the city wid my pal…whom I haven been contactin for apparent ages… btw, deres a new way to contact me: a new email: ong1989@gmail.com... been lkin dat the hotmail server been bonkers recently, so juz add a new mail ( and if u c, a more formal one...) to kp it safe lor...oh well, the beauty of multi-mails...=)