Instructions To Use This Blog:
Play with the objects and shift them around the blog, according to your own preference.
Objects that can be shifted:

The chapter has begun.
Day 3: everything goin as planned…so well dat I will have to take a break 2moro…first, I scoot off wid the 12G guys to suntec for some more inspiring ideas for my nite outfit…all the same, notin much to anticipate bout the type of outfits they're purchasing…prem bought his outfit aweddy, addin to the risin no. of ppl who had made their purchases for the P nite itself…in fact, all of the guys dere had bought their stuff, makin me the only fella dat haven (well, dats gonna change…later in this post…)…
I dun have time to spare for starin at clothes though…so I scoot off to AMK (dats a LONG 30 min spent travellin to dere…yeah, including b'ing lost in AMK juz cos I mistook one coffeeshop to b dat coffeeshop whr u c dis elevator to bring u to whr guys play pool…LOL…) for a game of pool wid dos 12D mates (short in particular, given how late I was…)…I was given KH's blessings and, for the 1st time ever, made dis triple score in shootin the balls into their holes…if not for KH cryin 'Irene!' every time I made dat shot…otherwise, all was well, and KH got abit carried away by how his 'blessings' worked…
Den spent some worthless hrs scanning the AMK hub for some designs on the shirt, coat, pants, etc……but not very nice, not kinda up to the standard dat I ask for lor…so, a journey home in the end fruitless…kk, literally lah…
I made another trip bk to CWP wid my folks for abit of shoppin…after apparently numerous tryin ons and discussions wid pa on who is the more fashion-concious, I finally got most of my outfit done liao…oh dun bother askin me wad I wearin…dos goin to P nite on nxt tues will noe the ans…
…and a joyous greetin to a nice, 18-yr-o' fella whos been a great pal to b wid…=]...btw, did I mention ‘p nite dress’ instead of ‘p nite outfit’…no intentions to b gays anyway, hahaha…now dats silly…