Date:
9.09.2006
Time: 4:44 PM
Maths of Names
Todae, I very sianx and tired…tried to mug but veri sleepy frm long slp ytd…so lets c…yeah, I juz wanna give u the maths of names in 12D…hahaha…it’s pretty interesting lor…look for the wds in bold…den u c the interesting facts…yeah
Wei Yuan + Kai
Liang =
Wei LiangKai Heng + Wei
Liang =
Kai LiangKai Liang =
Kai Heng
Wei
Liang = Kai
Liang
Shi Xi
ong + Hann
ah =
Ongah
Hann
ah
Yo
ung +
Wei Liang =
Wei YuanZhen
Jie = Ming
Jie = Chuan
JieZhen J
ie +
Ang J
un
Qing =
Zhi Quan…hahaha
Venet
ia +
Leste
r =
Valerie
Iris + Zh
en Ji
e =
IreneI
rene + Kai
Heng + Pa
tri
ck + NoelDick
son=
Rochester (woah…quite chim siah)
Me thinks dats bout all I can think bout aweddy…if u got more, share on chatterbox corner…haha