Date:
7.14.2006
Time: 6:45 PM
A Tribute To Whom I Remember
I will use this opportunity to make some reference to an article in March when a primary schoolmate got annoyed with me for I forgot her name (See 'The Day I have No Clue about My Past' )…Well, I met today a couple of guys from my secondary school class, 4E1 of Canberra Sec, and, of course, had great chats with them. The one difference between my encounter with these mates and the earlier one? Well…at least I remember their names.
These brief encounters gave me some food for thought: If you have people who have a great impact on your lives, they are more likely to be remembered for a long time to come. I mean, I can barely remember my primary school friends as they meant little to me while I can still recount the enjoyable moments I have with my secondary school mates; they help shape the person I am today…I was not as socially active as I currently am today when I first entered secondary school. However, 4 long years had made me more morally confident. For that, I feel glad. But now, I have a marvellous class in IJC where the fun apparently never stops and life is great…I love 0612D but it is about time I pay a small tribute to the people I can still remember.
Back to more simpler matters…Does anyone try crystal growing before? It can be REALLY frustrating, as I have discovered this Wednesday. Who can imagine the long time wasted on mixing this SUPER-saturated solution for crystal growing, wasting numerous amounts of crystal salts and then after days, only to find nothing at all?? Sigh…the guys at SEP said that crystals should appear at that point of time…but why none?? How disappointing! =(
Lastly, I witnessed the failure of a test of patience today as well…the physics teacher, Mr Lee, lost his cool after a certain provocation for which I cannot completely comprehend and, since, as well as his mood to teach us lessons …Somehow to me, that seems oh-so-wrong. I feel that we have a team of great teachers in IJC who are willing to do anything for our benefit. Yet, such an unfortunate incident can happen…Sigh…I think while the college’s teachers don’t blow off their heads yet, my class should make full utility of them and minimise provocations. They ARE wonderful teachers, trust me on that.