Date:
6.17.2006
Time: 6:14 PM
Momentum
I had become that one catalyst who managed to spur my own PW group to start work on our project. To me, the pace of my group’s work is rather slow, as compared to the other groups’ working pace. This had made me REALLY worried and I started getting my leader to spur on the pace. This has rather give me a sense of satisfaction…Good, now we are indeed gaining momentum!
I had just returned from a trip from the National Library where my group had the foundations of the project literature research set out. Very fruitful that trip was, but I nearly strained my own throat from the endless talking I had with my group…Ouch, that throat DOES hurt.
Well, that leaves me with enough material to make a blog for the week. (Pst, did anyone know Argentina's 6-0 win over Serbia? That was damn smack-in-your-face humiliating for Serbia!)