Date:
6.10.2006
Time: 4:57 PM
Boresome Holidays: Saved by the World Cup
Naturally, boredom slowly sinks in with the holidays…Well, this week was spent mostly on playing with my beloved computer and doing a seemingly endless amount of JC homework and preparatory studies for the upcoming ST. There were lectures to attend and lots of hours wasted on finding what I had missed during my absence on the two lessons (See previous entry for more details.)
Glad to see that the World Cup is back after a 4-year long absence. The match between Germany and Costa Rica was great and certainly looked like one of the biggest-scoring opening matches in World Cup history. Well, by the time I finished watching the match, it was so late in the wee mornings that when I try to wake up in the late mornings, I felt as if the whole sky had fallen squarely on my head.
I doubt that I have anything interesting to write for the subsequent weeks but you can bet when I return back to IJC, I will have some more interesting tales to share with you guys. Till then, adios and happy holidays!