Date:
5.12.2006
Time: 4:45 PM
The New Kid In Town
It was already some time since a new kid on the block arrived in our class. Initially, when our form teacher announced that the student is coming to our class, there were a few calls of disapproval…Don’t really understand why. Never mind that but when this guy arrived in our class, he was actually acting as an introvert, keeping things all to himself but also mingles with my mates once a while. I do see this guy before…in Science Enterprise where he was often playing with Jeremy. The guy was not as bad as others, including Jeremy, described him to be!
Recently, the Singapore Armed Forces paid us a visit too for a defence seminar. The whole thing is just about a lotta stuff bout NS and what to anticipate. That somehow aroused my interest towards NS, but not my interest towards the VERY BORING seminar. And yes, I nearly fall asleep at some intervals.
Next week is going to be hell, with a lot of tests and SPAs being conducted tomorrow. Man, I had been wasting days burying my head in lecture notes and tutorials…Hope I will pass this time round…and the upcoming Summer Test which is of the ‘Mid-Year Examination’ standard. Fortunately, there is the Sports Day to let some hair down and rest from all those test mania. Suddenly, I anticipate it a lot more than the previous round! HAHAHA! =)
Seeya next week!