Date:
4.14.2006
Time: 11:05 AM
Counting the Days to Camp Galore
Yawn…Here I am, late in the morning, typing some stuff about what I had been experiencing throughout the week. Nothing much in reality but what’s upcoming the following week is finally going to excite me: the Leadership Camp.
I had experienced the first day of my CCA in IJC’s Science Enterprise Club. There’s a lot of stuff and weird, out-of-this-world science apparatus that I had hardly seen before. This week, we did some experiment on extracting aspirin. For some, this might have been familiar but well, it IS an experiment so we just do it anyway. As what I had done in a similar experiment done in a polytechnic about a year ago, the aspirin smelt like god-darn trash so I sealed them inside a bag to preserve its content(And eliminate that smell!). Next on the list of weird experiments: Extracting Your Own DNA.
No offence about what I am going to mention here but my JC’s recent Maths lectures were a terrible pain in the neck. The lecturer there was too hell-sent, implying rules that seemed irrelevant and going at a speed that was deemed inhuman, causing most of my classmates to understand little about the topics she is teaching. Sigh…If only we can get a new lecturer soon.
JC times were also too long. Yesterday, I went home at about 7.20pm and felt as if my whole brain was about to be ripped apart by exhaustion (I returned from a @£”#*&!! Physics test). To some of my friends, this was already quite an early time; some of them left the JC at about 9pm due to CCA commitments!!
You can expect a long entry next week as I will promise you guys a point of view about the Leadership Camp from someone who has never camped outside before! By the way, Happy Good Friday to all!!!