Date:
3.10.2006
Time: 7:53 PM
The Day I have no clue about my Past
Today would have been another usual day that passed, if not for a rare and quite memorable encounter with a long-lost primary schoolmate. She was quite put off by my disability to remember her name and even if she was in my primary school class (The answer was yes.) That encounter had left me with a deep thought on how much of my childhood I had completely lost just because of a 4-year exposure to my secondary school. While other of my classmates long ago could still remember my name, I had already completely forgotten about them and their fundamental identities! For that, I inevitably felt ashamed of myself being unable to appreciate my own past. That experience had left me regretful indeed. I wonder if you, the reader, do appreciate your own past and treasure it.
Beside this incident, nothing else interesting had happened but relatively boring lectures (Well, that certainly beat having to join meaningless activities in the orientation!) and lots of free time to waste. I noticed for the past two days that the lecturers had already kicked off their lessons proper, even if those were just introductory lectures! Indeed, the learning pace had started to pick up and is a sign for me to start pulling my own socks so as to prepare for the upcoming continuous assessments (CA). Heck, I don’t like CA at all! To me, it is a source of unnecessary stress!
Next week is the holidays, but I have supplementary lectures to attend because I have recently picked up Physics and have completely no idea about anything that is needed to understand! I personally think it will be a very hectic week for me!